“Pan American School gave me the opportunity to develop key skills that have allowed the growth of my personal life and professional career, among which I highlight the following:
1) Discipline and responsibility: they have contributed to the organization of my time and self-learning for the development of my professional life in the career of medicine, oncology and research.
2) Empathy, integrity and respect: they form the basis of human and personal treatment that I offer to my breast cancer patients and their families.
3) Teamwork: It is a fundamental part of the collaboration between physicians of different specialties to benefit from the best decision making for patients with breast cancer.
English language learning: The importance given to classes and the study of this language were elementary in order to have the opportunity to rotate during undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the United States, and to conduct a high specialty course in breast cancer in Toronto , Canada, which allowed me to establish the basis of my clinical practice, as well as development in the academic and research field.
5) Contests of speech: I was taught to practice the development of audiences and stress management.
6) Participation in extra-curricular and recreational activities: they encouraged my taste for art and music, so I had the opportunity to play the piano at a professional level. ”
Oncologist researcher expert in breast cancer
“Pan American School gave me a cordial environment of learning and improvement, in which I lived values and cultural activities in a good environment where we practice English in different classes and activities. I cherish a lot the time I spent there, the principles, the good friends, the companions and the teachers. So much I contributed and I liked, that I registered my 3 children there from preschool until graduating. I have had a professional career in global and multi-cultural companies, where I have used the English language, the values and teachings that I took from Pan American School. In addition, I have held some positions such as President of ERIAC, Association of Human Capital Executives, among others, thanks to which Pan American School promotes social and educational activities with active collaboration.
Expert in human capital